Motivate yourself. Inspire your life. What defines us is how well we rise after falling, so never give up.

Stay motivated

A moment of motivation can change someone's life. A moment of despair can poison that one's life. So, fill your soul with motivation, then hope will be your soulmate.

Search This Blog

My persistence

Some things can only happen when we are persistent enough letting them happen. Just like sincerity can move mountains, persistence can make miracles happen. Sometimes, I feel that certain things can only be seen if I persist and never give up. I did it once, I persisted in doing that one thing, it was nearly impossible to be done, yet I never gave up. I have failed times and times, but it was something I really needed,maybe that's why I could not give up easily. That was the one time I remember clearly that my persistence and first of all God allowed it to happen. I wonder if all things I dream of would be placed before my eyes if I had the enough determination and persistence to let them happen? Am I not doing my very best and instead making enough excuses for my heart to move on quickly and give up? What if I persist on this one thing again? What if I never give up once more?