Friday, March 24, 2017

Random thoughts

There is no absolute happiness nor sadness. A portion of each makes what we are already living in. So much happiness can kill at times. I don't mean I do not need that so much happiness! Actually, I need so so much of those feelings. 




 However, I want to figure out what is keeping them so far that long. I am trying to change what has to be changed. Maybe I am standing in the wrong pose, that such feelings are stuck behind that they cannot get through! 




However, I want to figure out what is keeping them so far that long. I am trying to change what has to be changed. Maybe I am standing in the wrong pose, that such feelings are stuck behind that they cannot get through! 




Thinking about it, this theory may be wrong too, yet some things have got to be changed anyway. You know this feeling when you realize that your life is not what you can call a right life confidently! 



Maybe the habits we develop and get used to doing are making the big issue here, such things, maybe the building units of a life without even realizing, right?