Skip to main content

Everything you dream of will happen

Yesterday I wanted to punish myself for failing again to start what I have to. Today I want to punish my negative thoughts of yesterday for discouraging my soul and denying my efforts. I was feeling bad that I denied every good thing I did before. Yesterday I was immersed in despair and pain, today I am developing positive thoughts. 

Between yesterday and today, nothing much happened, but only getting myself to heal. I'm not saying i'm fine again, but I am getting better. I'm saying that i'm simply not giving up.
A lot of things happened in the past couple of months. 
A lot of failing and a lot of failure stamps were stick on my life. I made all decisions, I made all efforts and I decided to make a choice knowing that I may be wrong, but I also had that dream in my mind; the dream of me going one step backward to be able to jump ten ones forward. I can see how difficult it is, but I can't seem to know a successful person with no failure records and backward steps. This is what I have been believing in. 

Well, sometimes I wait for that opinion of a person who know nothing telling me that everything you dream of will happen. You can do it and you are smart enough to persevere till the end.

Popular posts from this blog

Today's Quotes

The Key To Success: Top 14 Success Quotes

Beautiful Nature

When it's harder to endure, runaway into the embrace of nature..



There was nothing on this Earth that could defeat the nature of our world. The strong wind, the intensive rain and the warmest sun rays ever. Such strength is hiding a magic power of healing in the inside. The wind in a hot day that waters one dry heart, the rain drops falling onto a sad face with teary eyes that wash off all what hurts and the warmest sun rays that go through one cold and dull soul turning it into a living human being.