The power of motivation

Self motivation is to give yourself the steady foundation for the upcoming events and to be ready for your opportunities when they come. To know what to do, how to plan and how to succeed in achieving those plans. What you construct today gives you the strength to go through tomorrow.

"Nothing can stop a man with the right mentality from achieving his goals; nothing can help a man with the wrong mentality." 

To motivate yourself doesn't mean you won't encounter failure, but it means to do whatever it takes to face it when it comes, get your lessons and overcome your struggles without losing your confidence. Motivation is what builds your defense mechanism against falling apart when you fall down.

"Have the faith that leads to progress. Nothing can be done without hope, faith and self confidence." 

Motivation provides you with the power to give yourself the satisfaction and then, the trust it needs. When you trust someone, you can give him your hands and walk closing your eyes with a full sense of security. How about when you trust yourself? This gives you a super power to go beyond the imaginable.

"Confidence comes From not fearing to be wrong rather than being right." 

When you fill your daily life with continuous motivation, you will find no time for hesitation or doubts. Motivation builds your love story with yourself, I love my actions, I love my decisions and I love my life. I want to go on. I still have more and more and I can't wait to achieve them all! Is not this what we feel when we are highly motivated?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover."  
And finally; never, never, never give up, my friend.