It's hard but you are not alone

Sometimes it gets a little bit dark and dull. I cannot see even the steps I am taking at the moment. I know it's hard, I know it will be worth the fight, but I just don't have enough strength to get me to the next station. I believe it's temporary, I believe I will overcome it, I believe GOD won't let me down and I know what to do. I know I only have to overcome this moment and the best is yet to come. I pray to do it and I know my prayers will get the best reply. I know, I believe!
I am not that strong, I am not that successful person, I am not walking that fast, I may not be better than you who read my words, but I also know I am trying my best, preserving for so long, fighting one day after another and the most important that I am walking non-stop maybe a little bit slower but for sure it will get faster very soon. I am writing these words because I need to say them out to make things clear for me and I need someone to hear them out. Maybe I have the hope that such words touch one confused heart and make him realize that he is not alone!