Thursday, June 4, 2015

Best five quotes to motivate your day


Don't stop, it's not time to do it yet. Go on and never look back unless you look for a lesson to learn from.


Quitters are losers. There was no saying that losers are the ones who fail, no they are much more sayings that the ones who stop failing and stop learning the way to success are the real losers.



 Be careful of words, thoughts, actions and habits you do much without you realizing; those mostly are the character you build through out years.


 I have talents, I am smarter than anyone else and I can do much more than you, it's just that I don't do it. I just do it when I need to do badly. This may be true for some time, but with no practice, with no hard work and exerting efforts, all can disappear gradually. Work harder on what you have to be much better than you what you think you are.


And finally; you just have to be you, the real you to be awesome. You are a very great person by the way, it's just either you don't realize it or you don't work harder on your good points that's why you are not shining the way you should.