Friday, March 13, 2015

I fail in order to succeed


I love my life. I respect my existence. I may fail, but to succeed later. It's not failure what people see in my life, it's success disguised in a form of success. What I believe in is what will and should continue. What I always do is what I allow to be in the life of mine. 

This is not my theory, this is what history has told us through the biographies of those famous and successful ones. Thomas Edison was a loser in the eyes of some people. They watched his repeated failures times and times, yet he wasn't that loser in the eyes of himself. He believed in himself, he believed in failure as a part of future success. 



He said: I haven't failed, I have just found 10000 ways that won't work. He also believed that our greatest weakness lies in giving up and the most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time. He respected his existence and valued the time spent trying to succeed and he succeeded that we talk about him after that much time passed. So we can say that he failed to succeed.