Thursday, July 24, 2014

Your Hidden Strength


It doesn't matter when my tears are faster than my tongue.
What matters the most is that shedding those precious tears becomes the process of growing my own strength.
After crying for seven days the next seven days I am just fine, I do my best again, then life throws its tantrums again and again to stimulate those tears again and again then my hidden strength arises again and again while growing bigger and bigger and so on...



It just that while having the hard times, I try my best not to lose my sense and never forget that all hardships pass no matter how destructing they seem to be, nothing lasts forever and GOD gives everything for a reason, I don't have to realize all those reasons immediately. Well, I haven't learnt or figured out all about my inner self at one point!
Eventually everything comes into order.
Everything on its own time is the best.
And I call this "#STRENGTH".



Search for your own strength and you will find it in some other shape deep inside you. Believe in yourself and go on forward, then your spirit and determination will surprise you. It's only one life, make it awesome because you deserve the best.