Monday, July 7, 2014

Become the person you are destined to be

I will become the person I am destined to be, I am striving to reach the best version of me after ten years from now. All I need to do is to dream big, work harder, don't let my determination wavers under my circumstances and never ever give up till the end. This is what successful people always do. Never give up.

 What you believe in is what will become to you. Your beliefs are your destiny. Therefore, please believe in the bright future and that hope have the magic hands of healing. Please don't make your weak moments or even years passed make you give up the coming ones. Believe that everything is going to be alright at the end and this end hasn't come yet, so stay strong and let it be the greatest end.

You lack nothing, Mr.Person. You have a great mind, a great heart and an awesome soul. You just need the better management of them at the right direction and the faith in yourself. When you have those, then those mountains will surely be moved.