Friday, April 11, 2014

One Litre Of Tears

I fell over this morning and hurt myself. It made me cry. I have to become much stronger. I don't know
whether it was because I was in hurry or just rushing. When I tried to move my legs forward, they
wouldn't move, and so my body tumbled forward. I caught the handrail, but it didn't support me enough.
Down I went with a thud.
When I was being carried on a stretcher along the corridor to the nurse's room, I caught a glimpse of the
blue sky.



"Oh," I thought, "it's such a long time since I saw the blue sky lying on my back!"
And when I was lying on the bed in the nurse's room, I could see the sky through the windows again. The
white clouds looked very beautiful as they drifted across the blue sky. Right, in the future, whenever I'm
stuck, I'll look at the sky. In the Sukiyaki song, Kyu Sakamoto sang, "I look up as I walk along, so my
tears won't fall . . ."
That's good, that's the spirit.


                                                                                             By: Aya Kito
                                                                                             __One Litre Of Tears