Motivational Thoughts


When we stay a bit with our silence, we find words and feelings we may never realize elsewhere!
Here are motivational thoughts by persons who have found ideas and conclusions about people and life:


“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” 
― Steve Maraboli


“Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind.” 
― Jeffrey Eugenides



“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” 
― Paulo Coelho


“Was it hard?" I ask.
Letting go?"

Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn't real.” 
― Lisa Schroeder


“I AM IGNORANT of absolute truth. But I am humble before my ignorance and therein lies my honor and my reward.” 
― Kahlil Gibran