Monday, April 14, 2014

Get motivated by Ralph Waldo Emerson



  • Doing is the real action words can't explain. Do what you 


have to do a thousand times and say it once...

      “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear      what you say. 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson


  • Love the nature and let it help you find your content...

“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson


  • The darkest moments teach us hidden wisdom...

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”  
― Ralph Waldo Emerson



  • It doesn't matter if I don't remember them any more, knowledge is the stain left by reading, nothing can make them erased. 

“I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten even so, they have made me.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson 



  • It's the right attitude towards our dreams is the engine for their launch. Do it the proper way and let your passion take you already there. 

 “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.”  
― Ralph Waldo Emerson