1. You must manage yourself before you can
lead someone else.
2. What you get by reaching your destination is
not nearly as important as what you will become
by reaching your destination.
3. Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.
Make motivation a habit and you will get there
more quickly and have more fun on the trip.
4. You are the only one who can use your ability.
It is an awesome responsibility.
5. Obviously, there is little you can learn from doing nothing.
6. Positive thinking will let you use the abilities,
training and experience you have.
7. Positive thinking won’t let you do anything but it will
let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
8. It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you
will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.
9. When you choose to be pleasant and positive in the
way you treat others, you have also chosen,
in most cases, how you are going to be treated by others.
10. You already have every characteristic necessary for success
if you recognize, claim, develop and use them.