Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Top Most Inspirational Quotes By Albert Einstein

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”

Albert Einstein who was expelled from school because of his slow learning and poor abilities is now the one whose modern physics books are the most valuable treasures.

He is the one who said:
"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge."

He was the best motivator of himself when he had that many reasons to be the one needed motivation. He had deep insights and better visions made him Albert Einstein we all know and respect.

Here are a collection of his most inspiring quotes:

“Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.”

“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”

“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”

“The only sure way to avoid making mistakes is to have no new ideas.” 



“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”

“A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”




“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”

“Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.”




“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.” 


“Life is like a bicycle; keep moving on to maintain balance.”

“Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.”  



           “A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.”

 “A person starts to live when he can live outside himself.”   


 “One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.” 

 “I believe in intuitions and inspirations...I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am.” 

“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”

You May Also Like:
movemequotes.com
EinsteinQuotes
20 Best Quotes from Father of Modern Physics
Albert Einstein Quotes