Thursday, February 13, 2014

We always follow what we are determined to achieve involuntarily

We always follow what we are determined to achieve involuntary. 

When something is out of this circle of determination, no matter how important it's no progress will be found!

Now I have something important to achieve, yet my determination still not strong enough. It's important but I guess I need to realize its value more to be able to make the desired progress.

I wish I just do this on time not when it's too late to make this progress. I will try my best again and again as there's nothing else for me to do but this and I am sure I am going to succeed soon or later.

This is the process we go through to reach the end result; my dream and success will be mine, that's why I should try harder and endure more to reach them.

Online Self-Help Courses