Happiness is everywhere, we just need to be alarmed when we are taken too much into life that we tend to forget how to recognize our happiness and cherish it.
patience to be silent and listen for the truth. Then have the courage to let the best that is in you direct your actions.''
2. ''Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.''
3. ''You can't be happy unless you're unhappy sometimes.''
4. ''Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future,
stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we
want, and just see and deal with what happens.''
5. ''Being kind to yourself in thoughts, words and actions is as important as being kind to others, at this point you can find happiness.''
6. ''You cannot always have happiness, but you can always give happiness. The key for your happiness will appear then. ''
7. ''Sometimes you just have to look back at your past and smile about how far you’ve come and decide to never give up your happiness. Then, you will be happy.''
“It isn't what you have or who you are or where you are or what
you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think
9. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
10. “Live in the sunshine”... (Your happiness will be there)...