Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Seven tips to deal with your FEAR
1. Do it when you fear it the most, the chances of success are much more higher that you imagine.
2. Fear is not a fighter with a sword, it's a feeling in a heart. You don't need to bleed for defeating it, you only need to understand, suppress and push it away with your determination.
3. Doing it with a bitter heart is much better than regretting it with a broken heart. You can always fix the wrong you do, but you will never bring back time to relieve your feelings of regret.
4. Good things happen to those who preserve, wait and fail time and times till the moment of success.
5. Great people were not born great, they may have had started with nothing, then built their steady determination step by step to be that great.
6. Follow your heart, but never ignore your mind; It's the master of heart and body.
7. Never be discouraged when you feel you want to throw away everything and do nothing. It's what every normal body needs to be able to rework again. Get rest then resume, It's that simple.
Deal with your encouragement
at 12:27 AM