Monday, February 10, 2014

An interesting book



An interesting book is a real far world. It's nice and pleasant, we always find ourselves getting immersed in that world.
Everything seems real and close. We read with a heart of the lead hero who gets excited, anxious, worried and sad or happy at the end.


After finishing such an interesting book, we just feel bad and angry that people we loved and got attached in the book will be a history once the book is finished.
We have those thoughts; ah, such an awesome writer exists, he has managed to make me addicted to his characters. I hope I can meet this person in real, I think I will start reading all his books one after one from now on. I am his fan.


Once this happens for us, we start to read the same book for times and times till we become best friends.
Sometimes it's like that; I want to write something that's interesting, attracting for hearts and can make people feel the excitement I had. I want to be a good writer!


“What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.”
J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

―Writing Using Well-Positioned Quotes